Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas in My Heart # 28: A Review


I love Christmas Stories and have especially enjoyed the Christmas in My Heart series ever since volume 1 came out 28 years ago!

Each year, one of these books comes out and they have all been loved by so many people. Joe Wheeler who has compiled and edited this series has been dubbed by Dr James Dobson as “America’s Keeper of The Story.

This volume # 28 is Dr. Wheeler’s favorite story from each of the books #’s 1-13. He has written a special introduction to each story that ties it with how the series was developing at the time when the specific volume was published.

My wife and I have read the new volume and have enjoyed it a lot. If you have not gotten all the books in the series, this is a good way to get started on this sampling of the first 13 books.

To start, click here and you’ll be able to read the first chapter of this new volume on line for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment